Negligent mistakes made during pregnancy and child birth are amongst the most devastating, both for the victim and for their families. In some cases, they can cause severe disability, lifelong effects or even death. If you or your baby were injured during pregnancy or childbirth due to medical negligence, we are here to help. Our expert team has both the knowledge and experience to guide you through every step of your claim. We will obtain expert evidence from the leading medical experts in the country and ensure you are updated at every opportunity.
Examples of birth injuries to mother that we are able to pursue
- Anaesthetic errors
- Caesarean Sections – Injuries to organs from or failing to recognise damage at the time
- Pre-Eclampsia – Dangerously high blood pressure during pregnancy – Errors in managing
- Perineal tears
- Wrongly performed episiotomies – Making a cut during pregnancy rather than tear.
- Mistakes during the suturing of tears or episiotomies.
- Retained swabs
Examples of Birth injuries to baby that we are able to pursue
- Fatalities – Stillbirth and neonatal death
- Cerebral palsy
- Birth asphyxia to cerebral palsy
- Failure to recognise high risk pregnancy
- Shoulder dystocia leading to brachial plexus injury and erb’s palsy
- Errors in forceps delivery
- Brain injuries
- Fractures to legs, arms, shoulder, collarbone and/or skull
- Avoidable cuts and scars
- Mismanagement of hip dysplasia
No Win No Fee
We are able to take the above listed cases on a No Win No Fee Agreement, also known as a Conditional Fee Agreement. Call us today on 01274 809696 or contact us online to speak to one of our lawyer and take the first step in starting your claim.